Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Marvalous Omega 3 for Autoimmune Hepatits

Marvalous Salvia Sclarea oil is good for auto immune diseases like Crohn's, Colitis, Multiple Sclerosis.

My mom has auto immune hepatitis and is taking Prednisone and Imoran (sp?).   I was told by Professor Shmuel Edelstein, the chief scientist of Marvalous that she should also take 4 capsules of the Marvalous Omega 3 (Salvia Sclarea oil).  She had only been taking 1 a day and she upped her dosage to 4 a day about 2 weeks ago.  She called me out of the blue, yesterday afternoon, to tell me that she feels great!  She said that she had been sitting and working at her computer for 2 hours straight and that usually her joints are so stiff and painful after a 2 hour stint.  Well, this time she just got up and walked across the house.  Today she called me again to tell me that her doctor is very pleased with her blood test results and that that she shouldn't change a "winning horse".  She is still feeling very well and contends that the Omega 3 is making a major change to her quality of life.
She has actually been complaining about her joints now for a long, long time and this is the first time I am hearing of any improvement.

Also, she tells me that she has had a terrible shake in her hands to the point where her handwriting has completely changed.  The Marvalous Omega 3 has really helped her shake.  I guess whatever it is in there that is helping the shake also helps many Parkinson's sufferers!

It's truly miraculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment